The Hymn Of Mercy - Poem by ramesh rai
O God, you are the smile of nature,
you have tied up the nature in two ways,
material and immaterial,
joys and pains are in both,
its access is to all, to all the creatures,
but it is perishable.
Immaterial relation is very often in the nature,
material relation ends with destruction,
immaterial relation ends with creation.
Comments about The Hymn Of Mercy by ramesh rai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl