The Pain Still Here - Poem by Broken Hearts
Pain Still Lays Here
Being me isn’t so easy
I can’t find anything to set me free
Now that I have given up self-injury
I still have pain
Even though I let everything go
I still feel the pain though
Why have I been suicidal all of my life?
What did I do?
Some how I fucked up my life
Yet I have no clue
Why I am the girl
How fakes a smile
I’m always faking a smile
It is driving me crazy
I can’t find out why it has to be me
I need something to set me free
Dare I turn back to the razor blade
Or should I just sit and wait
For the pain to go away
When will this pain go away?
When will I not feel shame?
Comments about The Pain Still Here by Broken Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl