Their Nets Of Hope Are Empty - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Fishermen laid the nets and just idled in the sea
And what they brought to the shore in their catamarans?
It's really understood that fish have formed a strong trade union,
And their motive is remain in the sea bed.
Your thin line never touches the bottom brother!
And they expect human flesh in the bait one day.
Comments about Their Nets Of Hope Are Empty by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda