Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Think About It - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Think if all were healthy
and no one felt so unhappy.
Think if all were in perfect form
and no one else look malformed.
Think if only there were laughter
and eyes were empty of tears.
Think if all days were sunny
and drops of rain would never fall?
Could we really love our health and body?
Could we really value joy over sorrow?
Could we really set our eyes on what is whole?
Could we really see life in its real form?
Comments about Think About It by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl