To Dominate Is Of Every One. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To dominate is a part of life
Like water that flows down the slope.
To resist is the first reaction
Like grass that filters the flow.
To cushion is the adjustment
Like sand that absorbs the force.
To give way is the last way
Like land that erodes to let it go.
It exists in all forms among all.
No hue and cry is of any avail.
Comments about To Dominate Is Of Every One. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl