To Twine An Apologetic Blossom - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
When a boy meets a girl?
When the boy whim is over reacting?
When the girl probably feels nothing?
When the boy do something he thought is good?
But the girl probably thinks on the contrary?
When the boy starts to realize his misdeed?
When the girl probably feels it's not a big deal to think?
But the boy still feels guilty beyond words about those things?
And when the boy offers an apologetic blossom?
Would the girl eventually twine it in her bosom?
Comments about To Twine An Apologetic Blossom by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda