! Ultimate Teenage Love Poem - Poem by Michael Shepherd
you've wrecked my supposed self-esteem
maybe when I'm older i'll know what self-esteem is
and how it can never be wrecked...
and i'll even be grateful for the lesson you pushed on me
but not ****ing yet, OK?
Comments about ! Ultimate Teenage Love Poem by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: poem
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda