Unrequited - Poem by Biscuit Collection
Here i'd keep the memories... here i'd keep the good times and the bad.. here i'd keep the love i had for you.. and here i would be keeping all the pain and the hurting loving you has caused.
No one would ever know my name, or even realize the pain I've been to. But they would know how much i loved. They would know how much i hurt.
And perhaps, i may never again re-live what has been lost. Even so, i know, my heart would forever be, in spite of the hurting.. in spite of the pain.. waiting for that day - where love would find a way.
Comments about Unrequited by Biscuit Collection
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl