Untitled - Poem by Matthew Sessions
Every moment by moment,
is a thought of you.
From the time I asked you out,
til christmas when we sing and shout.
From the new year and on,
til the past time is gone.
The future is near,
and we will never fear.
Love burns eternally in our heart,
for our soul never apart.
Comments about Untitled by Matthew Sessions
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl