Vessel Of Despair - Poem by louis rams
Those chains are gone which held me down as I turn and look around
Where there are so many of us who are chained together
On this vessel of despair, and we can not allow it to take us there.
So free yourselves my sisters and brothers as one broken link can set you free and release the others from this chain To follow in CHRIST S name.
He takes us from darkness into the light to show his
beauties within our sight.
The forests, rivers, mountains and streams all of this to be seen
Get off the vessel of despair and follow the one that you know who cares.
© L. RAMS 011716
Comments about Vessel Of Despair by louis rams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl