Voice Of Innocence - Poem by Sunil D'pudi
The eye of the sunflower
Stares into the clear skies;
Acres of bright, yellow effluence
The voice of innocence.
Weaves a dissolving silence
Into the wilderness of the valley.
The phantoms are exiled to meditation
By the voice of innocence.
In the chosen web,
Stirs a fly, vanquished to submission.
The pastures of winged worlds are closed
And the prey trembles
With the voice of innocence.
Comments about Voice Of Innocence by Sunil D'pudi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl