We Feel Sweetness Of Dusk - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Dusk knocks at the end of day
To take away of charm of its
And it gives back darkness
We sleep daily in lap of night.
We weak up by touch of light
Next day again brings cheer
We feel and realize importance
And again we sleep at next dusk.
Vary sweet expression dusk gives
We find the new age life and feel
Dusk takes birth in West we see
And we rise up in East with sun.
We feel wonderful sweetness ever
God's creation is very romantic
Having strong will power we feel
Again we surrender before father.
Comments about We Feel Sweetness Of Dusk by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl