Lawrence S. Pertillar
When It Goes...It Is Over! - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The importance of our planet
HAS to be the highest priority right now.
It can not continue
To feed our greed and selfishness.
When it goes...it is over!
No arguments are worthy then to debate!
Or film crews left,
To document our sorrow.
Comments about When It Goes...It Is Over! by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye