Why, Oh Why - Poem by jim foulk
Why are there no ants around,
until you want to have a picnic?
Why does it rain, everytime
you wash the car?
Why do people find money on,
the other side of the street,
Why does the phone ring,
everytime your in the bath tub?
Why does the weather turn,
bad, when the home baseball,
team return home?
Why does the traffic light,
continue to stay green,
when you want to stop the car,
to look for something?
Why, oh, why we ask?
Comments about Why, Oh Why by jim foulk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl