Why, Why, And Why? - Poem by Eric Cockrell
another tree cut down,
another tanker filled with oil.
another book gets banned,
another protest on American soil.
another politician lies,
another banker forecloses.
another family on the street,
another small business closes.
another mill shut down,
another farm goes bank.
another river polluted,
can you put that in your tank?
another child becomes an addict,
another young girl sold like meat.
another old man dies....
dancing to the beat....
why, why, and why?
cant you hear your children cry?
are we too beat down to try?
the eagle spreads its wings...
Comments about Why, Why, And Why? by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda