Within.. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
The depths within me.. seeps the truth, which I can no longer hide.
Question me why.. all I can say is.. its what the heart chooses..
Music to my ear.. is your voice..
the beat of my heart.. is when you say the sweetest phases..
smile on my face.. only to know you're there..
Soul is free.. cuz to love someone like you..
is more then I'll ever need.
To the highest mountain I will climb, if for you to know my love will survive the weakest days.. and the darkest nights..
and for you to see.. my love is commitment to you..
Comments about Within.. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda