Wordification - Poem by Paul Allsopp
I found a funny fox feasting furiously for five full days.
I saw a silly salmon somersault sideways as she slipped on silently down the stream.
Round and round the rabbits ran, ridiculously ranting random rhymes.
And all the animals act accordingly until arguments run out of steam.
Words for words and rhymes for times,
We use our voices with our tongues.
And every day our wildest dreams,
Can come to life in singers lungs.
So write your writ,
And scrit your scratch.
And hope that some of these words match.
And if it doesn't muddle on,
It's silly verse not lovers song.
From town to town and place to place,
Just put a smile on someones face.
And enjoy poetry.
Comments about Wordification by Paul Allsopp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl