Ashley Sueanna Knight
You Are. - Poem by Ashley Sueanna Knight
You are the demon within me,
you are the one i hate the most,
but can't stay away from.
You are the fire that burns me.
You are my drive to do better.
You are the reason i feel dead inside.
You are the goosebumps that chill me.
You are the hair on the back of my neck.
You are the guy who made me believe that i was good enough,
then you walked away from me.
Comments about You Are. by Ashley Sueanna Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Ashley Sueanna Knight's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl