You Confirm Me - Poem by Pia Andersson
With your words
you impregnate me.
Your letters are still
inside my womb.
In the darkness,
you confirm me
with your name.
I will give birth
to our love.
Comments about You Confirm Me by Pia Andersson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl