Eila Mahima Jaipaul
You, Crocheted With Love - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
each thread is chosen carefully
passion and love
bound neatly together
deftly intertwined into one.
Within the stitch
within the row
is my desire
from the precision knots
exudes my passion...
imbued with love
it is tenderly created from my heart
so you can gracefully wear it
on your sleeve.
Comments about You, Crocheted With Love by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl