Your My Life - Poem by Crimson Love
Can you hear the words I think?
Can you read every movement, every thought?
You know me better than I know myself,
Your implanted in my thoughts,
You see the true reasons why Im the way I am,
You see past emotions that have a hold on me,
They grasp all my truths and utter there lies to both of us,
But You still stay holding my hand,
Giving me hope,
When Life has done everything to take hope away,
You give me the things my life cannot give,
You are now my life, and your the only one I want to live.
Comments about Your My Life by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda