Heart - Poem by Crimson Love
The Stylized representation,
of this hallow muscular organ,
Perplexes minds upon the brink of insanity,
The reflected image of a shape
you deem worthy to call love,
In actuality is the deformed muscle
filled with nothing but such blood,
No love abides in such a desolate place....
The mind holds love,
Not that of a deformed organ.
Comments about Heart by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda