Pondering Portrait Poems
- Broken Spirit Crying out to be heard But taunting echoes ...
- Cruel Why can’t you look at me? Why can’t you see? These ...
- I Hope You'Re Happy I hope you’re happy When you see her ...
- Broken Heart What does it mean When someone Can break your ...
- An Unwell Being A disease that devours All surety in ...
- Solitary Comfort Dimness clouds awareness Concealing ...
- You Buried amidst time past And memories long ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pondering Portrait
Crying out to be heard
But taunting echoes scream back
A reminder of my abandoned self
In this hollow emptiness I yield
Pulled out threads, one by one
Tearing my will to the ground
Left with a heap of confusion
Too vast to sort through
The dreary weight of my conscience
A burden upon my shoulders
Of what I’ve turned away from
Refusing to embrace it
A broken spirit all that remains
Nothing but a shattered reflection
As I unwillingly stare into them
Portraying what I’d dare not see