R.. F.. Poems
- Living Proof Here I sit once more. The blood stained knife ...
- Fountain Of Youth Like the ink of a writer. Tears of a ...
- City Of Spiders Spiders. Surrounded by ...
- For Better, Or Worse He's probably an intellegent kind of ...
- Carry On Soft, sad eyes glimmer back. Full of broken, empty ...
- The Public's Way The train has left the station. Going ...
- Hunger It gurgles. It gloshes. Empty. Full of passion.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about R.. F..
Full of passion.
The acid of ecstasy.
Eating away at weakness.
Baring my shield.
I have control.