Rachel Willcox Poems
- Angel Kiss We go through life so often, Not stopping to ...
- A Friend A friend is a means, a way, a life, A gift from ...
- Pouring Out My Heart Sitting here in the chair and thinking, ...
- A Fear In My Head I wish I could tell you how I feel ...
- Mental Feelings This Spirit is killing me I need my time, ...
- Insecurities The feelings that I hold, are struggling to be ...
- Him His Eyes Look Soft, Hair Is Dark Every Time I See Him I ...
I just write to pass the time, its not something I always do. Its just a way of releasing feelings or problems building up! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Willcox
We go through life so often,
Not stopping to enjoy the day.
And we take each one for granted,
As we travel on our way.
For in your pain and sorrow,
An Angel's Kiss will help you through,
This kiss is very private,
For it is meant for only you.
We never stop to measure,
Anything we just might miss.
But if the wind should blow by softly,
You'll feel an Angel's Kiss.
A kiss that is sent from heaven,
A kiss from up above
A kiss that is very special,
From someone that you love.
So when, your hearts are heavy,
And filled ...