Ray Subrata Ray
Ray Subrata Ray Poems
- For Our Love, -Phoenixes Had S...
- Acceptance’s Prize By Ray Subr... Sorrow? Fie, Pleasure? Oh...
- Work Is Worship Comes As Prize...
- Rose Beauty Divine, An amber of thine, Beauteous beauty o...
- Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever...
- In My Being You Grow Oh My Lov...
- Madness In Love. You are mad in love with your lover, There...
Subrata Ray was born on 27th day of january 1959, in the royal Ray family at Nator, Now Bengladesh.He is at present a headmaster in 12-grade-school, at West Benhal, India, under the Govt of west Bengal. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For Our Love, -Phoenixes Had Several Births. By Ray Subrata
Here in this beauteous paradise,
Amidst mountain garlanded -brook,
With dumb Greenness’s witness,
Darling, have a minute’s embrace.
As the oath, for eternal coverage.
The meditative, unfathomed -sky,
Hangs over us as the priest to rite,
Mine manliness with your sacred bride.
Here on this celestial earth,
Our Phoenixes. had several births,
In joyous struggle upon faith’s bond,
Night’s reawakening, in love-kissed morn.
Our parallel strands, secure the flow,
Between gloomy contraction,
And sunny expansion’s glow.