Rebecca Cox Poems
- My Guardian Angel My angel basks in moonlight, Her wings ...
- ~miles Away~ Your my last thought every evening, My first ...
- Do You Remember? A fake smile to hide it all But one that ...
- Secrets Of The Sea The sacred words written in the sand, ...
- Time Flies As these few small fleeting hours, melt into the ...
- My Love For You From the day we first met, I wanted to be ...
- Spirit Of Christmas Bells are ringing, Spirits are singing,...
My name is Rebecca C. Cox. I have finally finished my book, Blood Lust, and I'm ready to publish it. If anyone knows anything about publishing, publishers, or angents, please, please, please, pleaseeee let me know. I began writing when my parents split up four years ago to cope with the pain and stress of the situation by getting my feelings out on paper, rather than cutting myself or hurting ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Cox
My Guardian Angel
My angel basks in moonlight,
Her wings unfurled and shimmering,
Her eyes aglow like sunlight.
Her voice calls out to me, so soft, so low, so sweet.
I can’t answer her, awestruck, I stand, soaking in her presence,
Savoring her image.
Beauty unimaginable, skin as pale as the moon,
Eyes as silver as the ore,
For she is truly pure.
Sent by the Father, to watch and guard and fight,
Over me, for me, and the demons in my life.
The crown of light
Upon her head,
Sings of her majesty and her might
She shall stand eternally by my side
And when I’m ...