Richard Rawson Poems
- Tell Me We don’t like to meet in daylight, where the sun ...
- Spider Hole We sat thigh-to-thigh in our spider hole, and ...
- Heathen Sunday And now I call it a sacrament: An ...
- Bridge Repair At Night Funneled from toll to span by ...
- Ulysses Listening for this voice you say you heard ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Rawson
Bridge Repair At Night
Funneled from toll to span
blinded by oncoming.
in girder's gross anatomy
don't interrupt the flow.
Air-hammers jacked the artery
from the shore,
kept us in suspense.