Rimbaud Dee Poems
- A Chemical Romance In the beginning we were surprised by ...
- Blood-Leaf I am red as blood-leaf. My roots go down deep ...
- Arc Of Descent Soft as an ocean, her skin, soft as cream, ...
- Apple Of My Eye I am absent, as I have always been: The ...
- Angel Of Obscurity If you tried to lay an apple on my head I...
- Confession Of Love When you opened me it was redness you ...
- Buddha Poem You taught me to be here with my full attention, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rimbaud Dee
A Chemical Romance
In the beginning we were surprised by love
The magnificent bright sun of it,
A childish scrawl of yellow crayola
In a broken line of blue sky
With blank spaces awakening
The idea of infinite possibility,
As if we were shakily scribbled
Free flying, V-shaped birds
Escaping the dense gravity of reality
For the perfection of an uncertain destiny.
We pictured a perfect paradise,
Beyond simple summer time,
And turned away our eyes
From broken banks of grey clouds
That would bring winter’s icy rain
And freeze the wandering of our wings.