Rob Knetsch Poems
- 'Seeping Through Into The Bubb... all along i was ...
- To Smoke give me give me give me gimme gimme gimme gimme ...
- Hey You Now How did you die was it an accident a terminal ...
- Greetings, Goodbye And Gone Greetings from here, this part of...
- Blindfellow crawling the streets clawing stone to move ...
- Dawning woke up in the mud with weak limbs crawling toward ...
- A Deed, A Price you know yes you know you know why yes you...
My name is Rob Knetsch and i live in The Netherlands, a small country in Europe.
I am a musician, poet and artist. For more than three decades now i create music, poetry and art.
You can read about my music on the website: syntigroep.nl.
I also maintain a blog which is dedicated to my artwork and my english and dutch poetry.
Once a week, on monday at 12 o'clock daytime, i... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Knetsch
'Seeping Through Into The Bubble'
i was convinced
i always knew
at least i thought
that i knew, for sure
that this reality
my reality, in here
in my bubble
was real reality
it seems to me
i seem to become
aware of this other
this weird and ever
more horrible notion
that this, my reality
is not as real as it was
as it has been always
now the sense
more and more
that it is like
a new reality is
into my bubble
'seeping through into the Bubble' © Rob Knetsch 2013