Rob Knetsch Poems
- 'Pawn And Shame' Making a move but not getting far just one...
- 'Tumbledrought' In this desert my footprints into the ...
- 'Together, Walking' to walk the street this street, old ...
- 'About Men With Vision' They are larger than life They show ...
- Somewhat Of A Somesort Somewhat Surprised We All Were When ...
- Inner Side Reflected oh yes, it is like on a ...
- Real real is it real? what is real?
My name is Rob Knetsch and i live in The Netherlands, a small country in Europe.
I am a musician, poet and artist. For more than three decades now i create music, poetry and art.
You can read about my music on the website: syntigroep.nl.
I also maintain a blog which is dedicated to my artwork and my english and dutch poetry.
Once a week, on monday at 12 o'clock daytime, i... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Knetsch
is it real?
what is real?
real: group of letters
in order, called 'word'
word: part of a group
of words, called 'language'
language: only understood
by those who know
all others don't know
what real is
'REAL' © Rob Knetsch 2013