Robin Bowmer Poems
- Yorkshire Here in northeast Yorkshire In eighteen-o-three ...
- The Borehole Black abyss is down there isn’t it? A secret ...
- A Fool am a fool I know not maths I am a fool I am of a ...
- People The white hot snow covers our land It never melts. ...
- Hearts Of Iron I am here in flask of human sorrow floating on...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robin Bowmer
Here in northeast Yorkshire
James and Glen Heaton
Found the ore sleeping in Gallo Creek.
They built a hells heater
Along the shores
And they made the cannon balls
That made the Empire win it’s wars.
My sweet baby I’m sinking down
Here down Yorkshire.
The daddies worked the furnace
Kept em as hot as hell
They come from Scarfer a job that suits the devils will
Digging that coke and lime stone and their children make their pay
Them smokestacks reach’ in like the arms of god into the beautiful sky with ...