Ronald Strickland Poems
- Silence Of War Over the jungles filled with war another ...
- Autumn Love Autumn leafs fall with grace as not to disturb ...
- Wheres My Child A child leaves his mothers side, to fight a...
- You Must Have Been Away Today I spoke of my love for you. ...
- Who's Wisdom! Shout at me, your words of wisdom as I go ...
- Friends With Cars Friends would arrive and raise their ...
- In Search Of Treasure In search of Treasure that can not be...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
If a door opens on it's own. And you say ' come in '. Have you invited death in? If death came in, would you sat and share with death your plan? If you make death cry, it may stay. But if you fill it ...Lost from the heart
Comments about Ronald Strickland
Silence Of War
Over the jungles filled with war
another mission once more.
Only days away until my tour is done.
My thoughts are shattered if by the
Life flashes by as I descend in the flames
from hell to the jungle’s floor.
The sound's of day and into the night
were the sounds of war.
As life leaves me, I see mother
smiling at heaven’s doors.
The voices I hear, be it friend or foe?
My heart filled with fear.
“You’re okay, ” a voice would say,
“You’re going home; it’s not your day.
Thank you God for letting me ...