Roy Kieling Poems
- Old Barns I love old barns, the wood all weathered Always ...
- Gribble Barn Down the road about half a mile from ...
- Sheep Barn A standard old barn with lean-tos on each ...
- My Love I had never believed in love at first sight But when...
- Cows Out You've never really lived on a ranch or a farm Till...
- Little Old Church It's a little old church just off Main ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Kieling
I love old barns, the wood all weathered
Always imagine a couple of horses there, tethered.
Big ones, small ones, no matter what size
In the country, you're sure to see one just over the rise
I love old barns, painted deep red
When inside you know the cows are well fed
And up in the cupola, painted white,
Out comes the pigeons, taking off in flight.
I love old barns, filled with hay
With a couple of red hens getting ready to lay
And with them struts the rooster all speckled black and white
They'll return to the hen house before it is night.