Ruby Moses Ezekiel
Ruby Moses Ezekiel Poems
- My Ambition I am sure, Every problem has a cure, I ...
- The Most Powerful Person Wealth, power, respect, …….He had ...
- The Sky Beyond Religion created the friction’ And ...
- Morning Sun As the candles flicker to death, The Morning ...
- An Ode To Poetry The silent stream, Rising from souls, ...
- I Think......I Know My God Some say, You dwell in a stone, ...
Ruby Moses Ezekiel was born in Mumbai, India on 19th July,1987.
Her poems have been published in Tajmahal Review (June 2003) .
Her poems and her interview about “Life in India” has been published
by “Teen Voices”-A teenager’s magazine published from United States.
is a website developed by Ruby, her brother ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruby Moses Ezekiel
I am sure,
Every problem has a cure,
I dream to become a doctor,
And find medicine for diseases like cancer.
I could love being a scientist,
Adventurous like Albert Einstein.
Best is being a teacher,
Children’s mind I would culture.
My knowledge, divided amongst the students,
I hope it would be multiplied.
I believe in a problem’s cure,
The spread of education is the way, I am sure.
The whole world desires to see
A day without any problem,
I dream such a day could be brought by me.
Oh God! Guide me the way! ...