Russell Crow Poems
- Escape The Holocaust Another night Another fight to ...
- The Bright Red Of A Rosebud Calling…calling ...
- Adventure Time Adventure Time come on, grab your ...
- 19 Midlife Crisis Help...I'm in need of help It's just ...
- A Drop In The Ocean Mysterious, mystifying, puzzling, ...
- Buried My September I have no words to say; I am but a man a...
- Painted Gray, A Castle If the world needed saving with just ...
Hey, names Russell; I'd rather be called Crow though. I'm a poet, short and sweet. I've started writing poetry because of well a girl but she's not the reason for why I write. I write because poetry is my life, it tells my story from start to finish on how I feel, what I believe, everything. My whole center of poetry was the pain and confusion I felt for this girl I was madly in love with but well things change. In a nutshell, I'm just a small town kid living in the city who's been writing poetry for 7 years now. I just want people to know who I am and decide for themselves if I'm worthy to be in the Writer Hall of Fame like my heroes are. Hopefully I can know while I'm alive but until then ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Escape The Holocaust
Another fight to survive
As the days go by
Everybody with blonde hair and blue eyes
And if the religion fits
They'll burn to a crisp
This is a fight
A fight to stay alive
Some have tried to escape this
This Holocaust as some have called it
But they were stopped
Dragged, pulled back in
Forced to endure harsh labor camps
Forced to flee their homes
To find a secret place to
Live peacefully without a fear of
Their lives taken away without dignity