Sakhe Mabulu Poems
- Unknown Feelings The first saw her Feelings are ...
- I Am An African I am an African Because I am white I am an ...
- Fees Must Fall You know what they say fees must fall Man I ...
- Leef Juo Verbeelding Leef jou verbeelding Dit is wat ek ...
- The Eastern Cape Tradition Culture and tradition of the ...
- Amaqiya Tribe Aah…! Zwelivumile Ngubani na ...
- Live Your Imagination Live your Imagination This is what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Success does not come directSuccess does not come direct
No one sleep and wake up successful
It is like the battle of Gods
Plant your own tree and harvest what you have planted''
You can be first like a blink of an eyeMy message
Doing things in a hurry is not a solution
What matter is to do things properly
Do not rush in the finishing line
''Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire.''Be honest within yourself
Comments about Sakhe Mabulu
Live Your Imagination
Live your Imagination
This is what I think
that they are not telling truth
probably yes, just yesterday they were white
oh no, do day care?
why do you say? because I know them
since when brother? guess you not, nor its just perceptions
prejudice or predictions.
clearly something is wrong, what is it?
reading we read, talking we do, yet no one knows
what do you mean?
we all learn through our failures and others' successes
and die for excellence
ask me, I went there once
before these hills form, nothing stopped me
before the ocean ...