Sakhe Mabulu Poems
- Amaqiya Tribe Aah…! Zwelivumile Ngubani na ...
- Nature They say a pleasant They say a comforter of the ...
- Where Is My Dad I never had a father Like other ...
- I Am An African I am an African Because I am white I am an ...
- One Thing Everything Follows Just one look and my heart was ...
- Fees Must Fall You know what they say fees must fall Man I ...
- Boys Freindship It is a unity of a brotherhood Everyone is ...
I am Sakhe Mabulu. I was born at Mqanduli. I growing up in the small township of Mthatha known as Sibangweni then moved back to Mqanduli at the age of 5 years. I attended my Pre school at Village in 2000, moreover I went to Mancam J s, s to do my primary school since 2001 up until 2004 at grade 4 when I left Mancam then I went to Mpakama J s, s where I began to fell in love with writing. I spent ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Success does not come directSuccess does not come direct
No one sleep and wake up successful
It is like the battle of Gods
Plant your own tree and harvest what you have planted''
You can be first like a blink of an eyeMy message
Doing things in a hurry is not a solution
What matter is to do things properly
Do not rush in the finishing line
''Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire.''Be honest within yourself
Comments about Sakhe Mabulu
Ngubani na uZwelivumile
Uzwelivumile yinto ka Zwelendlini
Yinto ka fose umataka
Yinto ka mantolo ukutsho
Ufafa olude lwezwembezi
Indlalifa yaMaqiya ngokubanzi
Isidwangube esihloniphekileyo ebulalini
Ufaf' ulide lompha echutyiweyo kweligumbi lencinga
Nxe mtan' omhle ndivumele ndithethe
Nto ethi yakugquma kubaleke iincede
Izinto ezikwaziyo ukugibisela ngezagweba zomlomo
Yinkunzi edla intloko zeziny' inkunzi
Yinto eyathi kwasebuncinaneni bayo yazalwa ...