Sam Smith Poems
- These Scars You'Ve Caused Me What is so wrong with you? You...
- Graduation The more I look back on all the happy times The ...
- The Feeling You Give Me My heart skips a beat every time I ...
- Just A Dream He's all I've been waiting for, All I've ...
- Leaving You Leaving you will be so hard I know that we will...
- No One Notices School was almost finished. Our last year all...
- Mr. Right Mr. Right - Is he even real? If there was, he'd ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sam Smith
These Scars You'Ve Caused Me
What is so wrong with you?
You make me feel depressed and blue.
A week went by.
You made me want to cry.
Weeping in self pity, I did not.
Over what I did, my friends and I fought.
These scars you have given me,
Emotional or not...there they will always be.
But emotional? Not these scars.
These scars make me feel like I'm always behind bars.
I remember how these scars came to be.
I remember all the blood I used to see.
Some people say attention it was for,
If this happened to you, what could you do more?
Some ask, 'When did you, and what...