Samantha Wallace Poems
- Life Is Like A Rugby Game Life is like a Rugby game, You ...
- If My Body Was A Car If my body was a car, I'd trade it in ...
- Whatever The Weather I cannot understand this weather, Or ...
- Mothers Are Like Teabags Mothers are like teabags, We are ...
- Life Is Like A Loaf Of Bread Our life is like a loaf of ...
- Life Is A Garden I live in God's Garden I am sometimes green...
- Insomnia Tossing, turning, cannot sleep Leg in, leg out, too...
I am a South African mum to my 8yr old daughter, currently living in Scotland. I've been happily married for 18 years and am proud to call myself a devoted child of God. I believe God often inspires me to write poems that bring out the spiritual from the natural. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Wallace
Life Is Like A Rugby Game
Life is like a Rugby game,
You must play it as a team.
It's not about who's got the ball,
But how you win your dream.
We all have our special talents,
That contributes our part.
So to score a try or drop-kick,
We must play our best to start.
We can't get weary or give up,
Don't loose sight of the ball,
Play your best to win that Cup,
And let the line-outs make you tall.
God is our Head Referee,
But never makes mistakes.
He alerts us of our penalties,
And lets us do retakes.
So play by His Book of rules,
Even if ...