Samantha Wallace Poems
- If My Body Was A Car If my body was a car, I'd trade it in ...
- Life Is Like A Rugby Game Life is like a Rugby game, You ...
- Whatever The Weather I cannot understand this weather, Or ...
- Mothers Are Like Teabags Mothers are like teabags, We are ...
- Life Is Like A Loaf Of Bread Our life is like a loaf of ...
- Life Is A Garden I live in God's Garden I am sometimes green...
- Insomnia Tossing, turning, cannot sleep Leg in, leg out, too...
I am a South African mum to my 8yr old daughter, currently living in Scotland. I've been happily married for 18 years and am proud to call myself a devoted child of God. I believe God often inspires me to write poems that bring out the spiritual from the natural. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Wallace
If My Body Was A Car
If my body was a car,
I'd trade it in for a newer model.
For I think I need a towbar,
From the dents I've endured in battle.
My paint job is a little dull,
My headlights are out of focus.
I'm no longer very mobile,
My body's an old aged carcass.
My bodywork's full of varicose scratches,
I'm in need of cosmetic work.
My brakes make nasty screeches,
That stops me with a jerk.
My traction is not as graceful,
I slip and slide and skid.
I have to drive quite careful,
Never mind what weather I'm in.
It takes me hours to reach a ...