samuel webber Poems
- End Of The World The world is coming to an end and everyone ...
- War when you think about war what comes to mind is it the ...
- Summer Waiting for the waves to arrive hardly think I can ...
- Family whether they be laughing whether they be ...
- Ocean Night With all infinite power may more beautiful then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about samuel webber
whether they be laughing
whether they be shouting
it's all the same to me
we go through is routine
almost every single day
when will someone say
“stop” and change this way
we all live together
we need to make it better
no I can't read your mind
but I know you'll help me in a bind
If we all help a little
this will be as sweet as skittles.