SANTANU HALDER Poems
- A Poem Minus Its Soul a poem minus its soul a man minus ...
- Racing Against Time we are tired racing against time, the ...
- Life Is Hell Without You a misty foggy morning like a dark ...
- Life an unanswered epistle, uncertain, pale a reality ...
- Hyphenless Life A little hyphen, Connects two words And we...
- The Path Of Life This path has no end nobody knows where it ...
- The Slum A sallow sterile slum where life's alphabet ...
A teacher by profession and a poet at will- Santanu Halder was born and brought up in a small town named Bongaon, near Kolkata.He has done M.A in English Literature and teaching university students for 6 years.A scholar, a translator, and a bilingual poet writing in both Bengali and English, Santanu Halder has already authored three books, these are - (1) 'American Literature' for WBSU ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SANTANU HALDER
A Poem Minus Its Soul
minus its soul
minus his goal
minus its light
minus its night
minus its flame
without its name
are the same