Sarah Eve Poems
- Driving Home On this whim As the sky feels heavy burgeoning ...
- As You Lay In Slumber As you lay in slumber I’m sweeping ...
- Buried With Yesterday Buried with yesterday and it’s ...
- The Signifier Is Arbitrary I’ve lived a good years more Than...
- When Walking Out Upon Your Wor... When walking out upon your ...
- Growing In depths, in steps we slept And kept Our lives as ...
- I Sat Beneath The Question Mar... I sat beneath the question ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Eve
On this whim
As the sky feels heavy burgeoning upon us
As a faded black sea rolls beneath
Every intention and premonition.
I think, I think, I think about you too much.
When you left my passenger side
upon your tea and me stained lips
I flew away with your music blaring and the taste of your rosy, wet tongue
imprinted on my sun
you are not the only one
with these hungry skyward mirrors
I saw your eyes as stairs
With which to climb the night
And threw the rest of the world away
Into the constellations
Trapped so they could ...