Sarah Iqbal Poems
- Thumbelina Once there was a town ballerina In which lived ...
- What Are Human As Politicians? There hearts cold, they don’t ...
- A Special Gift Something …. That travelled a long way In a...
- What Is Poetry? ? ? ? ? Poetry is the WORST FELLING that ...
- Wilted Plant A ferlon wreatch old man Imprissoned in a cage...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Iqbal
Once there was a town ballerina
In which lived the gorgeous Thumbelina
When she was born out of a flower
A love potion was given to her
To find her true love
Another amazing thing in her was
She grew taller day by day
The poor girl got captured by a toad
Who lived in the town across the road
Mr Toad wanted her to marry his
UGLY SON MR. TOADPOLE
What could she do more than refuse
And say: NO! NO! NO!
She refused to marry his son
And he didn’t give her water and bun
She grew and ...