sarah stites Poems
- The Tree Of Love Anyone can fall in love They can also fall...
- My First Time My first time I have my own place, ever.
- Keep Growing If one was to stop growing They would cease to...
- New Day If today sucks There's always a
- Visualize This Down the rugged offbeat road A quick turn ...
- Strong Hands Strong hands hold gentle the form Up to the ...
- Eyes Shine Bright Light shine bright of eyes seen ...
Comments about sarah stites
The Tree Of Love
Anyone can fall in love
They can also fall out
Of love as easy
One should grow in love
Like a tree that grows
It grows many branches
It takes on many leaves
It grows branches and a trunk
It gets stronger with age
For if heavy winds push it over
And leaves it to decay
Its roots are strong enough
To grow another tree