The Bad Poem - Poem by Scotty Dogg
We'll lash you up foul poem,
And bind you in three knots.
We'll twist you till your stars
Won't shine, and
Your roses start to rot.
We'll burrow out a tiny hole
And plant you in the clay.
We'll put a muzzle on
Your moans so
Your whimpers fade away.
Comments about The Bad Poem by Scotty Dogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl