Shambhu Arvind Poems
- Moral Scavengers When men are left behind, to nurse the ...
- Inherited Innocence I see him standing under a thatched roof,...
- Prostitute_ In that dinghy room, where the smell of beetle ...
- My Child My child, Your eyes so bright... So smooth your ...
- Truths Of My Lies The broken hearted lion in the cave, ...
- That Ac Car And Those Gucci Sh... I pass every day, From ...
- Sermons Of God Come my being and sit with me, Feel the heat...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When men are left behind,
to nurse the morals,
they either fade away,
or rise to keep their word.
All gods in their small wooden box,
don't know the evil in their hearts,
when the shadows of doom comes,
they leave the sinking ship like rats.
Men so fragile so shallow,
how come they were made by gods,
they destroy creations,
and scavenge the dead in hordes.
I am the same, no different,
but i keep on fighting till the end,
call me fool or idealist,
but I am no fiend.
27th May 2010