Sheri Walters Poems
- Ode To A Butterfly Butterfly, oh butterfly, why do you hide ...
- Facade (A Tritina) So many have come to dwell behind a ...
- Spring Rains (A Villanelle) There shall come Spring rains ...
- The Northern Lights The colored array whispers Across the ...
- The Queen Has Lost Her Crown A long time ago, in a far away ...
- Cottontail I am a little cottontail With ears so very ...
- Blodeuwedd Forbidden to wed a mortal wife Lleu implored the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sheri Walters
Ode To A Butterfly
Butterfly, oh butterfly, why do you hide in the shadows?
Spread wide your wings, let your heart sing
And come dance with me in the meadow
Butterfly, oh butterfly, why do you fear?
You'll never stray, I'll lead the way
Just follow the path, I'll be near
Butterfly, oh butterfly, have you no hope?
Drink of the sun, our life's just begun
Thro time's hills and valleys we'll lope
Butterfly, oh butterfly, dare you to dream?
On our hearts we depend, shall we follow the wind
And consign to the fates grander scheme?