Simon Collins Poems
- Observing The Loner He committed the highest sin unspeakable...
- Its All About Me, My Ego, And ...
- Storm I captain alone Torn sails whip the bruised ...
- A Pirates Fantasy Your light safely sweeping across the ink ...
- Remembering What You Gave Me A wave explodes upon the craggy ...
- Ode To A Planet Look at the wind it moves for you with the...
- Poets When long these thoughts boil and rage at last I put ...
Another human being searching time and again for some truth.
I have been writing poetry since April 2012 initially to assist in some emotional recovery, I now find this art to not only be therapeutic but inspiring and pleasurable, thank you for taking the time to read my words, Simon more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Collins
Observing The Loner
He committed the highest sin
unspeakable in its shame
to burn the genetic bridge
releasing maternal pain
he became a psychics friend
his home at the village edge
outcast a ghost alone
indulgence fed his head
no blame no change no alter
acceptance slaps the face
pleasure is disguised
yet love guides his inner space
I watch him slowly standing
straight from weighted years
a man without a mother
silence in the face of fears
a family is like a hat that
sometimes finds a home
but travelers are their own kind
separate they will roam