Simon Huggins Poems
- Aspergers Love this spasm of longing my back feels for ...
- Damply Invisible [creation Myt... Failure follow me down, ...
- Protein Police A stunning selection of vegetable matter, I ...
- Quiet [creation Myth #15] Quiet now your brother is near ...
- Builder [creation Myth #24] It is a timeless task, ...
- Family Entertainment [creation...
- Reflection Of Power [creation ... Criss-crossed girder ...
Web site at http: //www.simonhuggins.com/uricon/simon
Modernistic, somewhat darkly humouristic verse in both free and structure forms. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Huggins
this spasm of longing
my back feels for you
i would chop it off for you
let spinal fluids spew
my invertebrate form would slide
toward your choking form
and forlornly dying
these extreme asides
shuttle my thoughts like a TGV train
désolée, ma chérie - got it wrong again.