Simone Otto Poems
- City Life As I watch the cars go by, While sitting in the ...
- Today Is The Day... We sat down, Opposite each other; And...
- Death In Winter As night beckons, I run down the damp ...
- Timeline Time, is like an Ocean in a storm. It is ...
- The Universe Fate, can be cruel. It can be evil. Yet, it ...
- Sister Love I love my sister dearly, For she is family, ...
- Shura As I watch You walk to me, I see your face ...
I am a 15 yr old Australian who only writes poetry as a way to express what I cannot speak. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simone Otto
As I watch the cars go by,
While sitting in the bus,
I think of insects,
Scuttling through their own lives.
They run through the veins of the city,
Polluting the blood.
Polluting the life force of our society.
As I watch people stroll by,
I think of dust.
Collecting on the lives of old.
Dirtying the life of our city.
For city life is dirty,
It leaves dirt on the many
Hands of the faithful.
We cannot clean it,
It is stained
For all eternity.
Crumbles between our fingers.